Community groups, a vital part of the ministry at Fellowship Bible Church, are small groups (10-15 people) who meet regularly to worship, learn, share and pray together. The main emphasis of each group is to get to know each other's heart, needs, desires, and loves' transparency is the key. read more »
Prayer Vision 2014
Learning how to pray for our church is like filling a balloon with helium, the more it is filled, the more it will soar! When prayer flows upward, not only from pastoral staff and elders, but also from the members of our Body, we put our church in position to discover read more »
Greetings! Whether you're a seeker in search of truth, a prodigal returning to faith, or a new member of the community looking for a church, we invite you to be our guest at FBC.
read more »
The primary purpose of our Worship Team is to give glory to our Lord, the Creator of Heaven and Earth. He is the Alpha and Omega, the God of the Universe who is to be the whole purpose of our lives.read more »
Our Children’s Ministry is more than a children’s ministry, it’s a Family Ministry. As a part of the body of Christ, His family of believers, we are called to come alongside families with children to help raise them in the faith. . read more »
When we serve others we are obeying the commands of scripture and making a difference in the lives of those in our church. read more »
Beginning Sunday May 10, Fellowship Bible Church will strategically move from two Sunday Services to be a One Body/One Service church.
What will it look like?
9:00 Fellowship (Gathering on the lawn)
- Enjoy coffee bar & snacks
- Catch up with friends and welcome guests
- Kids enjoy playing games on lawns west end; Students gather on lawn or at youth room
9:15-9:45 “Slice of Life” Optional Class(In the Promise Land gathering area starting May 17th)
- Life-relevant subject is addressed by different presenters
- Brief biblical teaching / Q & A / Suggested resources for further study
- Topic and presenter will be promoted the Sunday before & sign up available.
- Class participant space limited as we have 1 unoccupied class area.
- Our adult class is dismissed promptly at 9:45 as children (ages 3 months – to preschool 4 yrs. old) will check into their Promise Land classes.
10:00-11:30 Regular FBC Worship & Teaching Service
- Promise Land kids 5 yrs. and up & J.H. / H.S. students will worship in service then be dismissed for their particular age/grade classes.